Friday, October 24, 2008

An October Update




It's my favorite month of the year and it has flown past before I even realized it was here. But last weekend we decided to get off the hampster wheel and we drove across 4 counties (well into the pro-America part of America) to Raystown Lake. We walked in the woods, did a cave tour and completed the mega cornmaze we discovered last year. The clues at this cornmaze are bible verses and this year the good verses (telling you that you're going in the right direction) were from the 23rd psalm which added a degree of peril to the whole adventure.

After saying I would not volunteer again for the Obama campaign this fall, I am knee deep in it. I've not logged as many hours as in the spring but that is because there are dozens more volunteers to fill up the slots. I'll be doing voter protection on election day which hopefully will be a very boring, uneventful job.


1 comment:

Pam said...

Oh I miss PA so much in the fall! Gorgeous photos!!!!
tupoi/Pam