Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Spring fever


That must be what's wrong with me today. I've frittered the day away on I have absolutely no idea what. I intended to go grocery shopping after I picked Grace up from school but discovered I left my purse at home. We drove to my mom's to pick up a photo I wanted to copy, got home and I discovered that my scanner has sent it's scanner spirit to the big printer in the sky.
I intended to submit layouts today but can't do that without my scanner. So I decided to pay bills online and kept entering the wrong information. I sorted through Gracie's clothes and discovered that she apparently only has one pair of pants that fit her. And now I sit here wondering where the day has gone.
Actually, I know where the day has gone because I'm doing my homework for Ali's A Week in the Life class and I've been taking pictures all day (and all week.) As near as I can figure, I spend 300 hours in the car everyday.
And we're out of catfood because I still haven't made it to the grocery store and the cats are absolutely screaming at me. It's only my guilt that's going to get Gracie to gymnastics this afternoon instead of doing the 101 more pressing things. I don't think the cats are going to understand why they have to wait 2 more hours for their lunch.

No comments: