Friday, March 30, 2007

So I hit the motherload

of pictures that is. To say we have a lot of pictures is an understatement. I've done really well with organizing them, getting them in albums and scrapping the ones we've taken since Charlie was born. Before that, not so much. And it turns out at one point I just shoved a ton of old pictures into a photo box and promptly forgot about it. I discovered it the other night, opened it and was just amazed... we have pictures! We did things before we had kids! Vacations to Napa and Cape Cod, our first puppy Kuma, silly candids from our wedding reception. And that was only in the first handful I took out. Can't wait to dive into the rest of the box. I'm wondering if we took any pictures when we lived in Chicago.

Busy busy busy. That's the mantra around here but it hasn't felt too bad. Earlier in the week I had to buckle down and collect the tax info and get it to our CPA. This ranks as one of my least favorite chores of the year. But I did it and they called 24 hours later to tell us it was done, e-filed and the refund will be deposited post-haste. Time well spent as it turns out. I need to do some tidying around here and then finish my homework for Ali Edward's class at CKU. I did great with the picture taking and not so great with the journaling. I hope I can remember it all. And tomorrow marks the first day of the spring soccer season and the annual town Easter Egg Hunt which is an event not to be missed. I'm hoping to sneak a picnic in between those two activities.

And finally, I am happy to say I have found some small success on my second round with weight watchers, having gained back every single pound I lost the first time. It's not been so easy this time around but after 3 weeks, I've lost 9.5 lbs and that's a decent start. Baby discussion to be continued...

No comments: