Thursday, February 21, 2008

Scattered

I am in that "chicken with its head cut off" kind of mindset. Running around pecking at one thing and then another and then another. It's time to remember that my word for the year is focus. Ha!


I thought it might be good to check in with some of the new year's resolutions. Except that might make me grumpy. Maybe next week. I am sad (okay, not really) to report that we are abandoning the Cook through Nigella challenge. The liver and onions was the last straw for Justin. We'll be picking a new book next week. But now I have organic calf's liver in the freezer and I'm not sure what to do with it.

1 comment:

Vivian Masket said...

Yeah, it's been an interesting week, to say the least. Mind you, I think you did well with Nigella. I would not have gotten as far as you did, since I would have read the word liver and promptly run screaming.