Saturday, February 3, 2007

This is what creative genious looks like



or not. That's mostly just what chaos looks like. I'm trying to finish an HOF submission... it's hard to say why I'm still going at it but I'm stubborn like that. I have been struggling with one page for 3 weeks and was grumbling about it this morning as I tried to get it just right. My darling spouse took it from me and hid it claiming it was an exercise he learned in a writing workshop... put it away, know when to accept it's not working. That's all well and good but it just means I have to come up with a completely new idea. Until he gives it back tomorrow.



And he was going to take the kids sled riding but really, the wind chill is 20 below zero. And when he went to the store to get me some Theraflu, he discovered that the power steering fluid was frozen. It's not really sled riding weather.

So I love Al Gore, I think he won the 2000 Presidential election and I think his documentary is wonderful but I've got to say I could go for some global warming this afternoon. Minus the catastrophic consequences of course.

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Creative genius looks good.

I like Al Gore too. And I think Global Warming is real. I also don't give a rip what Al Gore does climatically. There you go.