Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Please don't faint.

But I scrapbooked today. The layouts look nothing alike.



I can't figure out why the 2 pager is so small. It's Ghosthunters night so that means even more time to scrapbook after the kids go to bed.

It turns out that Gracie has strep throat. She's doing much better today after antibiotics. We all had to get new toothbrushes out of the deal so she's actually pretty happy.

My favorite scrapbook store is for sale. I'm very sad about it. I wish I lived closer so I could buy it. I wish I had enough money to buy it. I wish a lot of things.

Back to your regularly scheduled scrapping.




2 comments:

Vivian Masket said...

Did you submit yet? Did you? :P
(And the two-pager is small because blogger has a standard width for photos.)

Scrap for Joy said...

We are sad too.