Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Tagged!

I've been tagged by Paula to post 7 random facts!

1. I studied abroad in Venezuela and rather than use my travel time to see the Amazon or Victoria Falls, I went to the beach.

2. My favorite color is purple because when I was in college, a dorm mate was washing her very purple sheets and they caught my attention and I realized that I had never considered purple before. Said dorm mate is now the angel in the Philly Cream Cheese commercials.

3. I watch the entire Lord of the Rings trilogy once a month. Star Wars original trilogy also. Pirates of the Carribbean trilogy also. I watch a lot of videos while I read or scrapbook.

4. I vacuum every day. Sometimes more than once a day. Dirty carpet makes me squirmy.

5. I read political autobiographies for fun.

6. I am afraid of the dark.

7. My kids have covered their car windows in the car with all the stickers from their trips to the doctor. I'm the mom that drives the car with stickers all over the windows. I never thought I would be that mom.

I'm supposed to tag 7 other people but Paula used up most of the people I would tag. So... if you are reading this AND you have a blog AND you haven't been tagged, consider yourself tagged. And leave me a comment so I can check it out!

1 comment:

*Paula* said...

hey - you made me smile today. Want to come to my house to vacuum?