Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Time keeps moving on

I made this layout for my grandfather for Christmas. That's me up there on the tractor with him. In 34 years, I've never seen him react like he did when he opened this. I've not had a lot of success giving scrappy gifts to other people but this one was priceless.


And speaking of time, I went school visiting this morning and think we've found a pre-K program for Grace next year. We have officially decided not to send her to kindergarten yet and this program will work very well in the transition. Charlie is the only one who is upset about the decision.


I'm off to take a nap. The time change is killing me.

1 comment:

Vivian Masket said...

Oh, Sarah! This layout is fantastic! I'm so glad it was appreciated! Yay for having found a good school for Gracie for next year - that must be such a relief for you!