Monday, December 17, 2007

Don't you just love the Antiques Road Show?

Especially in lieu of bringing all the Christmas presents out of hiding and commencing the wrapping? Really, anything will do. Star Trek Enterprise, Little People, Big World, High Stakes of Poker, The True Story of Noah's Ark. You know. Quality television.


My daughter has been kidnapped by Christmas elves and they have left a sassy, spitting, back talking imitation in her place. She is truly a spectacle to behold. I finally stooped to the "I'm so desperate I'll say anything" admonition and told her that I was going to send a letter to Santa and tell him that she is not being nice. She hissed at me.


If you are checking for updates of the Christmas journal, I apologize. I am basically up to date but haven't mustered the organizational energy to scan and post it. In the meantime, I see that Da Vinci's Lost Code has come on and I really must get busy watching it so as to delay the wrapping for one last day.

No comments: