Sunday, December 2, 2007

One the 2nd day of December


Shimelle's prompt today was to journal about the weather. And use a snowflake. Today is blechy. It froze yesterday and it has been pouring all day so when you go outside, it smells like dirt.... that wet, fresh smell of spring when the earth is waking up. I hope it doesn't wake the flowers again.

I am sorry to report that Justin passed on the Tinkerbell snowglobe. However, he could not pass up the blue and white flashing icicle lights. If any of the neighbors are reading this, I sincerely apologize.

I am feeling under the weather and unmotivated today. We're going to make a gratitude garland as the advent box activity this afternoon. And that will probably wrap up the day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

guess I should have kept reading :O) GO BACK and get it I say ;o)