Monday, April 9, 2007

Who doesn't love a good Easter egg hunt?





or three? Man, it was cold!


Well first of all, Justin "cleaned up" my computer desktop. He thought he was helping. I can't find anything!


I'm in a rut. Or more accurately, I have major scrapper's block. I don't know if it's because I organized my stuff last month and put it all away. I don't know if it's because I'm trying to save my money for CKU so I'm not shopping. I don't know if it's because of the way the planets are aligned, all I know is that I'm not scrapping anything that makes me happy and that generally makes me unhappy.


I'm in a fantastic support group of scrapping friends including some of the most talented and inspirational girls in the business and they've given me some great advice over the last few days. (Thanks again guys!) Justin says I'm their mascot since I'm the only one in the group without some serious scrappin' credentials. I did take the small pile of very bad photos I had from a trip to California (b.k. - before kids) and scrapped them 8 1/2 x 11. They're very simple though - no embellishment on any of the pages yet and I feel so puzzled about what to do next. This is a very strange place to be. CKU is either going to help get me out of this rut or else it's going to be a total bust.


And since this seems to be all about scrapbooking today, I was very excited when Layle from Scenic Route e-mailed me earlier today and asked me to send her the names and contact info for my local stores so she can contact them and see if they want to carry Scenic Route. I love me some Scenic Route! I put that list together in lightning speed. Eh, if I can't scrap, I can at least fantasize about very fun patterned paper, right?


No comments: