Friday, June 22, 2007

I'm still around


just nothing blog-worthy to say.


Do you see the shadows on that LO? It's a big problem with this new printer/scanner I got a couple months ago. So I finally called Hewlett Packard and they had me plug and unplug it a couple times to see if it got better. It didn't. So they are sending me a new one! I was skeptical but they just called to confirm it's being shipped today.

And then - I ordered a few things from an online store called Scrapgal a couple days ago. I don't normally order on-line (I'm a see it and touch it kind of girl) but I just haven't had time to shop recently and I really wanted some Love Elsie stuff. It arrived today and they even threw in a little extra! So this was a great customer service week - three cheers for good customer service!

We are going to the carnival tonight and then celebrating Father's Day for Justin tomorrow (since we were traveling last Sunday.) He does not think he is getting anything - his deep sea fishing excursion was supposed to be his gift - but I have a little something up my sleeve. Not literally of course.

No comments: