Thursday, October 11, 2007

Okay, so one more post before I go

because I'm much further ahead than expected. Did some serious multi-tasking yesterday and got all but one thing scratched off my list. Everything except for the car headlights/electrical issue that I WILL get to first thing today. Or second. Which I can do because Grace's pumpkin patch field trip was postponed due to the threat of inclement weather. That's some good timing.


The craziness factor is about to get bumped up a notch around here. (Or way down as soon as soccer is over. Three more weeks. Three more weeks.) Justin assumes his new role within his company in three and a half weeks. That is exactly two months earlier than expected. After six months of "transition" time, he is still waiting for some kind of transition plan. And while this is generally a good thing, he has also been informed that because he is so successful in his current position, they have decided he will keep that one too. I'm trying to figure out where the 9 other hours a day are supposed to come from. So yeah, a little bit of anxiety as he pretty much stopped sleeping when he got the memo on Tuesday.


And on that note, I really am signing off until next week. Time to get the kids out the door.

No comments: