Monday, October 15, 2007

Pictures to follow

as soon as I unpack my camera and have time to upload. We had some fun in Canada! It was delightful to meet my on-line friends in real life and make a couple of new friends too. It was almost like picking up a conversation in mid-stride. While eating only one cookie.


In other news, it appears my husband discovered my blog while I was away. Hi honey! It's a bit creepy that. Why is it okay if virtual strangers read this but now it feels like someone was peaking at my diary? Eh, he hasn't confessed yet.


And eh. I've been saying that a lot in the last two days. And I think I started picking up the Canadian accent. They speak in a very lyrical tone.


So shortly I am off for my skin cancer check up. And I am calm about it. Okay, a teensy bit anxious. But mostly calm. It will be only good news this time.

2 comments:

Sara said...

I can totally understand what you meant by being ok with strangers reading your blog but not your hubby! My hubby doesn't know about my blog either! Good luck with the dr's appt!!

Anonymous said...

ROFL! "While eating only one cookie." I think that should be your new peatitle. :)