Friday, July 27, 2007

I really need to take some pictures

I just realized I didn't take any this week. Add that to the to-do list.

Gracie bought Peter Pan with her birthday money. She has watched it approximately 542 times so far. She is watching it now in lieu of morning cartoons. Does that make me a bad momma?

Nothing much is going on and nothing much on the agenda for the day. We are getting together with Charlie's old playgroup. He was in the same playgroup from when he was 6 months old until they all turned five. When the second round of kiddo's came, we just added them into the group. Some of them are on their third round now. Should be fun!

I am reading "A Woman in Charge" - Carl Bernstein's book about Hillary Clinton. I don't know if she is the kind of person I could be friends with but she certainly has led an interesting life. Our local political wags are calling her "inevitable"; I'm just trying to get to a place where I will be comfortable giving her my vote. I'm getting there.

No comments: