Monday, July 9, 2007


Still can't do the title. What's up with that? And what's up with this layout? Totally not my style.

We have a new little scrapbook store right in my area. My favorite little store is an hour away so I'll admit I was intrigued about a truly local store. And it turns out that it's a nice enough store but not really my style. And that's okay. I don't mind the drive when I have time. But last week, with all the craziness, I didn't have time so I stopped into the new store after court on Friday and decided I would enter the monthly contest. This is the result. Not my favorite layout ever. So, I will be heading back to my favorite little store next week and probably burying this layout deep in the holiday scrapbook. It's all good.

Justin has gone off the deep end. Last night I pulled out Goblet of Fire so we could watch it before Order of the Phoenix this weekend. He said he wanted to watch Fahrenheit 911 because he was mad now (thanks to LiveEarth) and he wanted to be even more mad. Today he went out and bought Inconvenient Truth (let's not talk about the carbon miles, okay?) and asked me to go to the borough office to get more recycling containers. I think he's declared a jihad.

1 comment:

Mimi said...

I actually like it very much.

Yeah, sometimes we need to be riled up. I have to admit, though, I just watched the concert on TV and didn't get too engaged with it.