Thursday, July 19, 2007

This is what chaos looks like




otherwise known as getting ready for a garage sale. Just keeping it real. Justin does not think I am going to sell a single thing. This stuff can NOT go back in my basement.

Just to run-down the weekend's events; tomorrow morning have to go to get my Harry Potter release party wristband. Is that crazy or what? Then mow the grass and finish pricing everything. Then go to the midnight release party and presumably stay up reading all night (although I have to confess to already having read the epilogue.) Garage sale. Karate class. Church nursery. Grace's birthday party. And somewhere in there feed the kids all the required meals and make sure the house is clean enough for guests. What was I smoking when I planned this weekend out?


So I'll be gone for a few days. See you next week!

1 comment:

Mimi said...

My rule is when the garage sale ends, the trunk of my car is popped open, all remaining items go into it, and I drive directly to Goodwill without stopping at Go, and without collecting $200.