Sunday, July 22, 2007

We are the champions

of the weekend. Cause we survived it. And the party must have gone pretty well because no one wanted to go home. And they ate all the food.


I'm still processing the Deathly Hallows. In fact Mimi, I will read it again as soon as my husband is done with it. I like to go back and read these books more slowly and try to appreciate all the hidden references that I miss the first time around. I find I am dissatisfied with some of the things that were left out of the story; I really enjoyed what she wrote. I just wish she had written a bit more.


I'm having some friends over to scrap tomorrow. It feels strange to anticipate a day with no deadlines, no lists, no responsibilities beyond playing with some pretty paper and watching the kids all play together. I'm too tired to string together anymore coherent sentences. Here's to summer!

1 comment:

Mimi said...

I'm thinking of doing the same when Dh and Ds are done!

Enjoy the scrapping