Saturday, November 10, 2007

Happy Saturday!

Finally something to share. I did this for a recent call in which you had to scraplift the original layout. It got no love and since I can't submit it anywhere else, I will share it here! Charlie was a mummy for Halloween last year... I haven't figured out what I'm going to do with this year's Darth Vader pictures.


The kids have been advocating that they need to get out of the house so we're going to take them to see Ratatouille at the maxi-saver theater this afternoon. Justin has to work most of the day so it's quite convenient that the theater is only a few minutes from his office. Now I just have to survive the part of the day that lasts until the movie starts.


I've been inspired by being inspired lately. Does that make any sense? I've been stalking pictures of bulletin boards and Christmas projects and the like. And yesterday I made my own little bulletin board and clipped up things that make me happy. And it makes me happy. I don't have a scrap space or even an office so it perhaps looks a little odd hanging in the corner of the dining room. But since the dining room has long been taken over by scrap supplies, I suppose it works.

1 comment:

Mimi said...

I like that a lot! I'm a huge scrapfliter (in fact, I think I lifted that exact layout!)