Friday, November 23, 2007

A shameless plug

Have you ever thought about digital scrapbooking, even for just a minute? Have you seen all the cool stuff you can do with brushes and fonts and all the great products that are available?


Now I'm a paper and glue girl at heart but I have to admit I'm curious and I've played with Photoshop Elements a little bit but it is not intuitive for me. So... I've signed up for Digital Scrapbook Basics here at nycsraps.com: http://www.nycscraps.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=14&Itemid=39.


The class is being taught by my friend and 2007 Creating Keepsakes Hall of Famer Paula Girarde and if that's not enough to convince you, check out the awesome kit you get from Katie Pertet at Designer Digitals. All for only $20!


So this is my shameless invitation for you to come and join me in this class. You can even download a trial version of Photoshop Elements for this class FREE! How can you beat that deal?!!?

No comments: