Sunday, November 25, 2007

I had a hint

what kind of day it was going to be when we put in Homeward Bound to watch (for the 763rd time) and I cried at every single emotional part. The part where Shadow asks why Peter is leaving. The part when the animals set out on their journey home. When the family finds out the animals are gone. When Sassy goes over the waterfall. When Shadow finds the little girl. When the her dad finds Shadow and the little girl. When the family finds out the animals are found. You get the idea, right?


It's just the kind of day when even the smallest task seems insurmountable. And annoying. And like I just finished doing it 5 minutes ago so why do I have to do it all over again. You have those kinds of days, right? Please say yes.


It was the kind of day where if someone had a whole container of leftover cheesy potatoes from Thanksgiving in the refrigerator, someone might be tempted to eat all of them. Smothered in chocolate. Okay, not the chocolate part. But you believed me for a second didn't you?

1 comment:

Sara said...

I know exactly what you mean when the littlest thing seems so overwhelming. Hang in there!