Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Things I wonder

why does one of my cats like to play with my hair all night long?


why is my husband's boss making him interview someone at 9:00 on Black Friday morning smack dab in the middle of the biggest shopping plaza in our area?


why isn't Ghosthunters on everyday?


why shouldn't I eat Halloween candy for breakfast?


why didn't Scott McClellan tell us the President was lying back when it could have made a difference?


what am I going to be when I grow up?


where did all of this laundry come from?


will anyone in my family eat poached pears and brie if I bring that for Thanksgiving?


can I take a nap yet?

1 comment:

Mimi said...

I would eat them, yum! That sounds very good.

My cat kept me up all night too.

And, I have no idea why Scott McClellan is such a weenie.