Saturday, January 26, 2008

Am I supposed to update this thing?

Hey, I have a blog. Who knew? I've got lots of excuses but they aren't very interesting. The dog ate my homework.


So let's talk about the incredible human eating machine that is my daughter. She's a tiny thing that one. At least she always has been until we discovered last week that she's grown over six inches in the last six months. And this morning she ate her weight in pancakes and scrambled eggs. After she went through the line, I'll bet the Lions were sad that they offer "All you care to eat" at the annual pancake breakfast. And then she asked me for a snack in the car on the way home. Apparently we'll be using our tax rebate to feed Grace.


And we're spending the rest of the day at the mall for Charlie's District Pinewood Derby races. The only thing that is better than spending the day at the mall is the realization that we'll probably have to eat dinner at the Chuck E Cheese that is inside of the mall. Come on, admit it. You know you're jealous.

No comments: