Thursday, January 3, 2008

The Christmas journal

I fully intend to post the rest of it but since my computer flashes dire "out of memory" warnings at me about every 30 seconds, I am afraid to upload anything more than the photo for the photo-a-day blog. Even that makes me break out in a cold sweat. My husband says he consulted with his tech department today (which is a critical part of every technological purchase for him) which means that this just might be the night we order a new Dell. I know you are waiting with baited breath.


So you just might see the Christmas journal next week. Or February. We procrastinate a lot around here.


Are you paying attention to the Iowa caucuses tonight? We are pulling for Edwards. Actually, Justin wants a candidate that pulls together characteristics of Biden, Edwards, Kucinich and Ron Paul. That would be one weird looking man. But mostly, we are pulling for Edwards and I think if he does well tonight, he has a good chance of getting the nod. And for the Republicans, selfishly, I hope Huckabee runs away with it. Because that would make for a really fun fall election - Huckabee and Ed Rollins arguing with each other and insulting people all the way to November. But I think it will be McCain - not tonight, but as the nominee.


Do you think I could have a career as a prognosticator?

No comments: