Tuesday, January 8, 2008

More prognosticating...

I think the exit polls for the Democrats in New Hampshire have been very interesting so far. Democrats overwhelmingly said they voted on the issues. And I don't think Hilary Clinton is going to lose to Barack Obama by double digits tonight. I'm not willing to go out on a limb and say she's going to win but I do think she is going to do much better than the polls and pundits were predicting.


And I maintain that John McCain is going to walk away with the Republican nomination.


By the way. My name is Sarah and I'm a political junkie. I've hidden that side very well ere now, eh?

1 comment:

Vivian Masket said...

Well, you didn't hide it from me! :) My parents live in NH and the exciting thing is that apparently lots of towns had to call Concord (the capital) to request more ballots since turnout was unusually high. Yay!