Monday, August 6, 2007

Blech.

That's what this weather is. Blech. When you go outside, it feels like you are breathing underwater. I should have started exercising in October instead of August.


We are busy doing the end up summer wrap up stuff. Physicals, dentist, haircuts, etc. Charlie goes back to school in 3 weeks. I am very sad about it; kind of shocked at how fast the summer went and dismayed when I look at my work schedule in the time we have left. Overtime should have to wait until the kids are back in school. They are excited though - both eager to go back and see their friends and get back to the regular schedule.


One of the women in the pub at Two Peas passed away last week. She used to post on the Layout a Day thread; I didn't get to know her very well but she had a very mischievous sense of humor and her passing has hit me hard. She has two boys at home and I just cry when I think what they must be going through. Things like this are not supposed to happen. I'm going to lift her later this week and will post it here.

No comments: