Monday, August 6, 2007

What I Would Tell this Girl























A lift of Alleen - Sagehen at Two Peas. I thought this mini-album was a really cool idea and it was an honor to lift it.


Tomorrow is a crazy kind of day. I'm teaching a required continuing legal education seminar for new attorneys. I've never taught other attorneys before so I hope it goes well. And then more CASA training tomorrow night. And it's a busy work week with a looming custody trial and its necessary preparation. One day at a time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you made me cry with the picture of your gram (I'm guessing). I miss my gram so much and I would tell myself hte same damn thing.

My husband calls me Noogie...? said...

I'm so touched that you have all are paying tribute to my aunt. We miss her very much and the out pouring of love is indescribable. I have quit scrapping but maybe I better pick it up again. I am the mother of the 3 hooligans in Alleen's Pretend you love each other layout. Thanks again!

*Paula* said...

LOVE your mini-album. To tell you the truth is made me cry. OK. I said it - it did. Beautiful Sarah,