Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Countdown

Here is the layout I made with "Two weeks" entry I did last week. I think I am felt challenged.


We won the court case yesterday. I feel like I have been fighting and winning the same battle over and over this summer. That is probably because that's what has happened - three times so far. The court system makes a lot of sense in some ways and not so much in other ways. But we have an order through the end of the year now. It went much longer than expected and I never had a chance to eat breakfast or lunch and I didn't bring anything to drink so by the end of the day, I was quite ill. To me, that's the only sign that I am getting older - my body just isn't as forgiving of the abuse I inflict upon it, I can't bounce back the same way.

We've started the 2 day vacation countdown. Did the last minute shopping last night. And I had a very amusing episode yesterday (amusing to me at least!) I work with my dad. My mom and dad are watching the kids while we are away. I can't handle a closing that was rescheduled for this Friday because I am going to be away. My dad should be aware of this right? But no. The other attorney informed him yesterday that I was going to Nicaragua. Really? Well somewhere in Central America. Really? He had no idea. No idea I was even going away. Let alone to Nicaragua (which we're not.) He was quite perturbed that I was daring to go to Central America without telling him about it. I should have told him I was planning to visit Cuba.

1 comment:

Lorie said...

Love the LO!! The PP stips in the sun are my favorite!!