Friday, August 24, 2007

Oh yeah

and one more thing while I'm listing my litany of irritants.


The park where I run is apparently the current local trysting place for certain elderly and middle aged gentleman. Eh, I've known this for awhile - they seem to move parks all over the area until they attract the attention of local law enforcement and move on. And I've only ever noticed them in mid-afternoon on weekdays when the park is less crowded. It's a very remote place, mostly wilderness and walking trails so not a lot of use by kids. But today they started meeting early. At least they could try to blend in and wear some clothes that make it look at least like they're pretending to use the trails for walking or running. But no - penny loafers and dress pants buckled up to their chest. Nobody is fooled sir, nobody.

No comments: