Monday, August 27, 2007

This one is about to get a lot of use

because school starts tomorrow, soccer starts this afternoon, Grace starts karate later this week. It's strange though, this has been the craziest summer I can recall, I actually feel like things will settle down a bit as fall arrives.

I am starting out the last day of summer with a pit of dread in my stomach. I washed the passports. Yes I did. Apparently they were in the pocket of Justin's shorts and I rushed to get his clothes washed when we got home so he would have something to wear to work. Big mistake that. When when when will I ever remember to check pockets? So, first stop today is the post office and I am really hoping I can get it fixed without too much red tape. My passport gave me trouble this whole trip anyway; they always had to do a secondary check on it. So maybe it's for the best. Yeah, I'll keep telling myself that.
After that, (hopefully) the pit of dread will disapparate and we are going to the zoo. And then maybe the pool. And then maybe the park. What else can I fit into this last day?

No comments: