Friday, August 10, 2007

Make a little birdhouse in your soul

I've had that song stuck in my head for the last day; I tried to find a scan of a birdhouse layout I did last summer but no luck. So you're stuck with just the image of me humming along in pure whimsical joy.

The last 24 hours were kind of crazy. I had chaos at work, chaos at home, chaos trying to get home because we had horrible storms and flooding that closed most of the roads. But then, as almost always happens, things got better. The world dried out, our basement dried out, and all of the problems at work got resolved this morning. It's the weekend baby. Not to put to fine a point on it.

And if you don't happen to be a fan of They Might be Giants and this whole post makes absolutely no sense to you, then I apologize!

1 comment:

*Paula* said...

ya know, I needed something good to be going round in my head. that'll do :) thanks!