Friday, August 3, 2007

The only good thing about insomnia


is that when it was time for my 6:00 run, I'd already been up for hours and didn't have to worry about finding the energy to get out of bed. At this point, I'm ready for a mid-day nap. I'm trying to give up my Diet Mt. Dew habit but right now I'm re-thinking that strategy.


The run wasn't so fun today. But I did it and that's what counts. I wasn't sore yesterday or this morning but I am feeling it right now.


I am doing Layout-a-Day again this month; I've done a lot of collecting of scrapbook supplies the last few months and not enough scrapping so I figured this would keep me accountable. Is that starting to seem like a theme?

2 comments:

marci lambert said...

hurray for your run!
hurray for you!

Tracy said...

cute LO - love the "tippy" strips that create the frame.