Wednesday, September 19, 2007

A conversation that took place in my car yesterday

alternative title "I am writing it on my heart."

Gracie: (raising Princess Ballerina Bride Astronaut Barbie up into the air by her toes) "To insinity and beyond!!!"

Charlie: Gracie, do you know what infinity and beyond means?

Mommy: (Listening curiously in the front seat)

Gracie: "It's a sousand."

Charlie: "No Gracie. It means it's beyond what we know. Infinity is more than we can understand."

Gracie: "A sousand is a wot Chawie."

Charlie: "No Gracie. We can never get to infinity. So we don't know what comes after infinity."

Gracie: "It's a sousand Chawie. A sousand is a wot."

Charlie: "Well yes, a thousand is a lot. But it's not infinity."

Gracie: "Weave me awone. " Princess Ballerina Bride Astronaut Barbie continues her toe-tingling dive and levels out as once more, Gracie squeals "to insinity and beyond!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that!! Oh how sweet!!!

Bran

Sara said...

That is THE most SWEETEST conversation!! That would have just MELTED me!!

Hope you don't mind but I followed your link from 2Pea's....