Saturday, September 8, 2007

Taking some classes

At Big Picture Scrapbooking. I can't figure out how to save my digital layouts small enough to post anywhere, I keep getting an error. So here is a paper one I did of my niece. She's cute.

This is supposed to be a crazy weekend. Justin rented a houseboat with 10 guys from work and they are off gallivanting until Monday. On the homefront, we're juggling karate (for both kids), soccer (for both kids), Sunday School rally day, I'm in the nursery at church tomorrow and then we're going to Justin's company picnic (without him) at a local amusement park. I'll admit, I was dreading this weekend. But it's been nice so far, much more relaxed than I thought. Baked some cookies, tried a new recipe for dinner. Scrapped. Read. Played with the kids. I'm telling you, fall is here.

No comments: