Friday, September 21, 2007

We are having quite a day

or rather, Grace is having quite a day. She is in the midst of temper tantrum number 3. I suspect she needs a nap but that's not in the cards today. In the last 5 minutes she has told me she doesn't want to live in this house, she wants to be a ducky, she wants Ali's mommy, she wants to be like Charlie, she wants to live in Spiderman's World, she wants to be a boy, she doesn't want me to be her mommy and she doesn't want to be my honey pie. And I a mean mommy. A very mean mommy.


Charlie never had a temper tantrum like this so it's quite novel and very amusing. I am surprised she hasn't packed a bag to run away yet.


In other news, my mom got the job!


In still other news, everyone around here is sick. It's kind of crazy, I don't remember anything like this before. Teachers, daycare people, my parents, my secretary, the kids, my husband, neighbors, etc. Everyone is sick right now. It seems a strange time of year for so much bad stuff to be floating around. Knock on wood, I hope we are almost done with it at my house.


Crazy weekend coming with soccer and football games and birthday parties. Gracie may not get a nap tomorrow either!

No comments: