Saturday, September 29, 2007

Do you need some more wishes?

I wish I was a crocodile.


I wish I was a octopus.


I wish I was a shark.


Mommy, I wish you was a octopus and I could be your honey octopus.


I wish I was a crocodile.


I wish I had three arms.



First soccer game done. Team Spain did awesome today! Poor Charlie looks like the walking wounded. He got stung on the eye at the bus stop yesterday - we thought it was a sweat bee because he seemed okay. But he woke up today and it was completely swollen shut. And then at the game, the boys were goofing around and somebody head-butted him against someone else. Big tears. But he played awesome - he had a lot more confidence this week, he didn't let the fact that he is the smallest kid out there hold him back. I actually cried because I was so proud of him!

No comments: