Thursday, May 3, 2007

New layout soon to follow

one of these days anyway. I did some for a charity crop over the weekend and I'm just getting back to my own stuff.

So this will just be a quick purge of the mind sort of post.

Finally heard back from the doctor. I won't be dying just yet. I still have some follow-up surgery and then likely back to check-ups every six months but you can bet I won't be skipping any of those from here on out. Will soon be uncorking the celebratory wine.

Little man entered the science fair with his "Qualitative Analysis of Toasted Oat Cereal". Dude, he ate cheerios! Science is awesome. He got a gold medal. And he has just started reading chapter books all by himself. He's been lugging his "Tigers at Twilight" book around everywhere; in the car, on the bus, out to the yard. I think he might be my kid after all.

Little monkey graduates 3 yo pre-school next week and we've been treated to endless renditions of "I'm a little leprechaun" (I'm guessing one of the graduation songs) as she prepares. I think I'm going to have to take her shopping for a new dress if my recall of the little girl pre-school graduation dress code is any guide.

And... I had a tough day at work. For all the wrong reasons. Never (never never) get involved with any cases that involve family members who suffer from an untreated mental illness. It never works out that well.

No comments: