Thursday, May 24, 2007

T minus 4.25 hours and counting

to Pirates.

Some things I played around with this week. I'm obviously still in search of a style.







Charlie convinced me he was sick this morning but I discovered around lunchtime that it was simply a nefarious plot to stay home and play on the Slip n Slide. That hasn't worked out too well for him.

I think we might be at the start of one of those trying transition periods for him. I always forget because he's usually such an easy kid - but always at those transition times... starting school, ending school, he seems to struggle. He becomes defiant, he's mouthy and moody, not a heck of a lot of fun to be around. And then after a few weeks, he is back to his normal cheery self.

So... I think I'll put them down for a nap and try to read a few more chapters of the Chamber of Secrets. I don't want them wigging out on the babysitter tonight.




No comments: