Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Why is the rum always gone?

Loosely translated, that means that the babysitter is booked and I have already purchased our tickets to the 8:00 showing of POC: At World's End on Thursday. A spectacular beginning to what is going to be a spectacular summer.

Errr....umm.... that's about all I've got. I spent the day doing inheritance tax returns and inventories and that always renders me brain dead. That was probably inappropriate considering the dead part.

Edited to respond to Joyce and Mimi!

Joyce, I am so glad you are going to go see it, my pictures don't begin to do it justice! My mom and I are going to go back and see it at night too. I was in the store a couple weeks ago and hope to stop in again tomorrow if our morning goes smoothly.

And Mimi, I just used regular 8 1/2 x 11 sheets of chipboard sold at a little used book store/lss around here. I have plenty so if you'd like me to send you a few pieces, I'd be happy too! It's pretty thin and I didn't have any trouble cutting it with the tonic. And I painted both sides which seemed to counteract the warping that happens when you only paint one side.

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Thanks for the offer - I have some chipboard, I played with using it last night. My pieces may have been a wee thick, but I got it cut by going on each side.

I hope a babysitter turns up. Can you farm them out to friends?